The Ponce Group, LLC. is a real estate related business that provides quality services to our clients. We do this effectively through a wide variety of outstanding products and initiatives.
We believe that maximizing our clients' profitability will earn their continued loyalty and business. Our goal is to foster long term, mutually profitable business relationships.
We believe in adding value to our clients through high quality, competitively priced services designed to meet their needs.
We believe our employees to be most important asset. We are a team which is creative, vibrant, and very individual. We come from an amazing variety of personal backgrounds, corporate cultures, and business perspectives. Our team makes the critical difference in how we perform.
The following is some information about our group:
Our skills, talents and determination separate us from our competitors. We also believe our people can best achieve their full potential when they enjoy their work, so it is a priority to provide a workplace where growth, success and fun go hand in hand.
- Thomas M. Ponce is a Texas Certified and a Master Real Estate Appraiser that has been in business since 1974. Thomas started his career producing FHA and Conventional appraisals. He broadened his knowledge base of commercial real estate in Houston from his many years as a Tax Appraiser for Harris County. Thomas was instrumental in appraising all commercial buildings located in downtown Houston during the 1980's. Thomas now serves as the Senior Review Appraiser for The Ponce Group, LLC.
- Rose Ponce is a Texas Certified Real Estate Appraiser and a Licensed Real Estate Broker and has been in business since 1976. Rose owned and operated her own Real Estate brokerage firm in southeast Houston until her transition into Real Estate Appraising. Rose brings extensive marketing and valuation experience from her vast years of residential real estate listings and sales and serves The Ponce Group, L.L.C. as a review appraiser and heads up the financial office.
- Michael Ponce joins The Ponce Group with over twenty years in direct marketing and sales, as well as a former business owner. Michael has been instrumental in streamlining our corporate infrastructure and new business development.
- Laura Ali is a Texas Certified Real Estate Appraiser and a member of the National Association of Purchasing Managers and the International Facilities Management Association. Laura has over twenty-five years of experience participating in commercial real estate projects in the capacity of Project Manager, Infrastructure Consultant, and Move Coordinator.
- Daniel Carr serves as the President of The Ponce Group. Daniel joins the group with a background in Business Process Automation and Corporate Internet/Intranet Development. His vision for the future was instrumental in the formation of The Ponce Group L.L.C.'s real estate and consulting team and his vision for the future is what keeps us one step ahead of the industry.
We believe we have an obligation for the well being of the communities in which we live. We further believe the future success of our communities and the industries in which we operate is dependent upon the high standards we set, the responsibility we show, and the positive impact of our actions.
Experience and proficiency is our standard. We seek to achieve excellence by encouraging our core values:
- Respect for the individual.
- Honest, open communication.
- Individual development and satisfaction.
- A sense of ownership in The Ponce Group's success.
- Participation, cooperation and teamwork.
- Creativity, innovation and initiative.
- Prudent risk-taking.
- Recognition and rewards for achievement.
We believe success is measured by:
- Showing leadership in the markets we serve.
- Developing our employees.
- Maintaining the highest standards of ethics and integrity in everything we do.
We believe the ultimate measure of our success is by providing a superior service to our clients.